Urgent action is needed in the fight against viral hepatitis. You can help.
- Learn more about hepatitis and who is at risk. Share what your learn with others.
- Know your status. If you think you may be at risk, talk to your health care provider about getting screened.
- Encourage friends and loved ones who may be at risk to get screened.
- Help break the stigma. Help correct misinformation about how hepatitis is spread and who is at risk.
- Support local hepatitis-focused organizations through charitable donations or volunteer hours.
Businesses and Employers